Friday, August 28, 2015

Mesmerizing gaze


One day when I was out riding, I met a very beautiful girl accompanied by an elderly lady. Our eyes met and she made such an impression on me that I reined in my horse to gaze at her as she walked on. Every day I went riding on the same road, at the same hour, hoping to meet the lovely stranger again. I waited in vain and then wended my say way home. But one afternoon the Grand Duke and Grand Duchess Alexander called on us accompanied by their daughter, the Princess Irina. To my surprise and delight I recognised the girl I had met on my ride. This time I had plenty of time to admire the wondrous beauty of the girl who was eventually to become my wife and lifelong companion. She had beautiful features, clear-cut as a cameo, and looked very like her father.
Prince Felix Yusupov: Lost Splendour

2 comments:

  1. To get the hot babes you have to be a Prince.... Sorry Guys

    ReplyDelete