Tuesday, April 17, 2012

Is Hillary Clinton becoming an embarassment as Secretary of State?  The British think so, as she parties down in Colombia while the Taliban attack in Afghanistan and her own country groans under pain of the economic policies of her boss. 

Honestly, as long as there is an Eric Holder employed by our government, she is going to have a hard time being the worst.


Meanwhile, back in the states, your dependable public servants are, like Obama and this Neely character, working their fingers to the bone to help you, the citizen, enjoy a fabulous life here,  Yeah, working hard and taking the fifth.

Lemme think now, how long has it been since I went on a luxury vacation to Vegas, with hot tub and wine, all expenses paid by my neighbors, through money taken from their wallets using the coercive power of government??

Foolishly, I have never made my neighbors pay for any vacation.  I have always ponied up for it myself.   

I guess I made a mistake deciding to work in the private sector.  I should have gotten in at the GSA, since it appears that is where the money is.

No comments:

Post a Comment