Thursday, March 15, 2012

Hey you OWS'ers out there!  Looking forward to a rumble with the police in your neighborhood?  Or maybe you are the police, and have some taxpayer money burning a hole in your pocket?

Either way, go straight on over to Amazon and check out their riot gear, for only 545.95!

Am I the only one a little creeped out by this?  Seems like anyone can gear up for some serious street war for the price of a Ruger semi auto.

If the cops saw a crowd dressed for success like this, how long would it be before the shotguns came out. About ten seconds, I'd predict.

2 comments:

  1. My .308 would shoot through both sides of this and the meat in between. I guess it would be ok for rocks and bottles though. I wonder if it is fireproof?

    ReplyDelete
  2. Good question. Let's dress up an OWS'er in one and find out

    ReplyDelete